Patient Participation Group (PPG)
If you would like to be involved in developments or would like to help support the practice with your views, please complete our online form or ask reception for a form so that your details can be entered onto the patient participation database.
If you prefer, you can ring the surgery (020 7403 3618) and ask to speak to Dominika Silva, Operations Manager.
Nexus Health Group Patient Participation Group (PPG) meetings for 2020
We will be holding PPG meetings across the sites of Nexus Health Group. These meetings are for all our patients who wish to attend, regardless of which site you normally use. Just choose the date that suits you.
- PPG Open Day – Tuesday 9th June at InSpire, the Crypt at St Peters Church, Liverpool Grove, London SE17 2HH, 14:30 – 17:30
- Wednesday 29th July at Artesian Health Centre, SE1 3GF, 15:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 30th September at Artesian Health Centre, SE1 3GF, 15:00 – 17:00
- End of Year Gathering – Tuesday 8th December at InSpire, the Crypt at St Peters Church, Liverpool Grove, London SE17 2HH, 14:30 – 17:30
Patient Participation Survey and Report 2014 / 2015
Would you like to help improve your GP practice services? Join the Southwark PPG Network today!
To register please visit the my PPG website
For more information and the practice code view the poster.
Nexus Health Group Service Update
Nexus Health Group Open Day on 18th February 2020
- Meeting Notes
- Meeting Slides
- Nexus Podcast – February Patient Champions and CQC recognises our improvements
Open Day on 10th December 2019
- Minutes of Open Day Meeting
- Nexus Health Group – Our Improvement Journey
- Clinical Service Redesign Update
- Patient Engagement Strategy Update
- Introduction to Healthwatch
Nexus PPG Podcast June 2020: Nika Mencel, Operations Manager
Patient Engagement Terms of Reference
Please read our Terms of Reference for the PPG.
Patient Experience Network
View the PENletter archive for regular newsletter updates and to join the mailing list.